Sensory Bath Bag Hidden Superpowers
The Bath bag is an all-round tactile, fidget and chew aid perfect for the home. Plus helps develop gross motor skills and proprioception.
Obviously popular kids, and adults that can still admit to enjoying a bath toy or two.
Yes, you can use it in the bath, the title kind of gives that away, and it makes a different kind of bath toy as the items are solid and so sink, rather than float. But each item has differing textures and flexibility providing a range of sensory input for you to enjoy.
- Bright eye-catching colours for visual stimulation
- Practice gross motor skills with placing items in and out of the bag
- Use the bag as a bucket and enjoy the sensory sound of the water draining from the holes in the base
- Adapt any of the 4 items to a wearable by adding a cord as each has a slit that can be used to thread the cord onto
- Use any of the items individually as portable stress aids and enjoy their texture and squeezability.
76% of people say Chewigem helps them control meltdowns
The possibilities to make games with this bag are endless, from proprioception activities that help you improve your spatial awareness by letting the items sink to the bottom of the bath and reaching to retrieve them, to filling and pouring water from the bag. The only limitation is your imagination.
Shop on Amazon
Try it RISK-FREE with our 3-Point Product Guarantee!Learn more
93% of customers say their Chewigem helps them feel calmer & more focused
Great for sensory play
Perfect for those who cannot tolerate wearing something around their neck
Loved by fidgeters
With Sensory Processing In Mind.
For ten years Chewigem has produced world-leading designs that make no compromise between form and function.
Hundreds of thousands of happy Sensory Seekers around the globe are discovering that life-changing results are possible with the right mix of education, product function, and well-thought-through design.
Shop on Amazon