Skull Pendant Sensory Chew
View full product description
Out of stock
Join as a member and save up to 30% Upgrade now
A firm favourite with chewers and tactile seekers alike. Providing you with a firm chew, that has some give and provide a truly satisfying chew and tactile sensory stimulation due to the raised nubs on the reverse.
Inspired by founder Jenny’s sons pants, yes, pants and the fact he was obsessed with Pirates as a young lad, but also recognising the skull is an iconic image that appeals to a wide range of people. It has a cool rock star look to it. It provides a truly functional chew with an emphasis on FUN.
- Dual Texture to meet a range of sensory needs
- Firm but with bounce
- Range of colours
- Suitable for adults and children
- Calms you when needed
- Assists concentration and reduces anxiety
Be among the 91% who report that Chewigem improves their concentration
Often teamed with the Tread bangles available in matching colours in both adult and child sizes.
|Dimensions||2 × 14 × 14 cm|
Black, Blue, Camo, Glow, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow
|cord type||Silk Cord|
Once damaged, Chewigem should be discarded and replaced.
All products through chewing will eventually show signs of wear and tear. How long that depends on a variety of factors and it can take time to find the right product for you.
As a general guide, refer to the lifespan tables for an indication of longevity.
Check regularly for damage.
- Pendants are not suitable for anyone under 3 years of age due to the long cord which poses a strangulation risk
- All pendants have a breakaway clasp for safety, always check this is working well.
- All of our silicone products are nontoxic, lead, latex, BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- The clasp on pendants is not designed for chewing. (small part – choking hazard). If you think you or your chewer cannot resist chewing the clasp then select a product that is not a necklace.
- In children and any person with a learning disability, that does not understand risks, it is vital all products should be used with supervision and checked regularly for damage. As soon as wear and tear shows, the product should be discarded.
- Products must be checked frequently and discarded as soon as wear and tear shows. This means a tear or puncture that could cause a larger section to break off.
|Chewing Style||Average Lifespan in Weeks|
How to care for a Chewigem without a cord (e.g. Fidgets, handhelds & bangles)
You can wash these using any of the below options:
- Hot soapy water
- Top rack of a dishwasher
- Steam steriliser
- Microwave steriliser
- Sterilising solution.
Chewigem’s with a cord (e.g. pendants & necklaces)
With the cord on you can wash your Chewigem’s:
- Hot soapy water
- Washing machine on a low heat
with the cord removed:
By removing the cord the silicone section can be washed in the same way as a cordless product above.
The clasp on the cords is plastic and cannot cope with high heat and risks melting which is why we suggest the cord be removed.
This is simple, snap the breakaway clasp apart, pull the clasp back down the cord to reveal the knot, untie the knot and slide the clasp off this should allow you to take the cord off the pendant. Once washed, reverse the process, reattach the cord, slide the clasp down onto the cord, tie a knot at the end and slide the clasp back up over the knot.
For further information please refer to our Caring for your Chewigem guide which gives lots of information on looking after your Chewigem and prolonging its life.
In short, we promise:
- If you break our product we will replace it for free*
- If our products do not work for you, we will source and buy a competitor’s product at no cost to you
- If you have been disappointed by another brand’s product, we will send you one of ours for free!
This should remove any concerns you have about giving us a go, there really is no risk to you at all. Only the opportunity to find the solution you have been looking for!
Read more about our 3 point Guarantee here.
*T’s & C’s apply